What's on your Photo Friday Menu RNY'ers?

peachpie
on 10/19/18 2:43 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

good Friday morning!! The end (of the week) is here. Today I have another HS tour with my son then I'll head into work.

What's good for the weekend? I have to help my son with a project and prep him for an interview for a high school on Sunday. Oh and we'll look to see if we can adopt a cat. First place we looked into denied us-- interesting. Seems like they are tripping over them, but being Uber selective with where they go. Whatever- there are literally hundreds of options. (I guess the 'skin a cat' cliche would be inappropriate:-)

I enjoyed the taping at the hospital yesterday- I was the patient farthest out from surgery, haven't lost the most but have maintained the longest. It was odd because they asked questions all out of order- saying they'll edit it together, but my Brian likes order, so I felt like my responses were choppy. They did the testimonial portion, then did still photos, and then I changed into workout clothes and they took shots of me walking, jogging etc. NSV I had was that I'd bought a new exercise tank top to wear, the hanger said it was a large. As I was putting it on I was thinking man this is the smallest large I've ever put on.) It fit, byt not as loose as I'd hoped; happy I had a zip up to go over it. I looked at the tag when I got home and it was actually a medium! They said they would send me photos.

Qotd: what's something you never did or ate pre-surgery but have adapted to post-op? Me: eating yogurt, wouldn't go near the stuff pre-op. Then, running of course, never did that pre-op either.

Not up, no weight yet, 3.6 years out

m1: egg, ham, turkey sausage

m2: Greek yogurt and berries

m3: Chicken sausage in sauce with cheese

m4: burger

My photo is of my new favorite t-shirt:

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

bethmal
on 10/19/18 3:48 am
RNY on 12/26/17

Good Morning Peach and Menuers,

Love your sweatshirt! Made me giggle. We finally took our bikes out again yesterday afternoon. I haven't been on my bike since my gallbladder surgery and I can say it wasn't an easy ride. Hoping to get out a bit every day after work before it gets too terribly cold.

QOTD: I've got nothing... TGIF!

Accountability: I had a bite size Twix bar yesterday. I was drawn to it like an addict. My Vice Principal is the dealer and I told her we would have to break up because of it. Darn candy - Twix and Milky Way are my weakness.

B: egg

L: crock-pot chicken (leftover from dinner)

D: ? Hubster and I are going out

The picture is of us and my great nephew back in the summer when I wasn't so freaking cold!

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

Kakesie
on 10/19/18 4:45 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Great picture and an adorable baby!

Emiepie
on 10/19/18 6:35 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Great pic!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Sheila_H
on 10/19/18 6:56 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Cute baby

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Au_Contraire
on 10/19/18 11:55 am

You look very pretty, and wow!! What a little cutie is in your arms!

cc583
on 10/19/18 4:51 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Great pic!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Writergurl08
on 10/19/18 3:56 am
RNY on 02/15/18

Good morning! My bladder woke up at 4 AM so my cat then thought it was breakfast time and I've been up since. Long day today! Tonight after work I'm hitting up Costco and the regular store to prep for our campfire party tomorrow at the local huge pumpkin patch. Tonight we have tickets to see comedian Bill Engval and we've opted to walk to the venue from our house. It's not terribly far and the parking there is usually terrible.

Qotd: Lol walk to show venues :P also I eat non-breakfast food for breakfast and that was crazy talk before surgery.

last day of strict AMAW for me. I might return to it but tomorrow I know I'm going to eat a s'more.

breakfast: coffee

im bringing a chicken breast I'm going to eat in sections today

dinner: up in the air...depends on my shopping time and if we decide to eat at one of the restaurants by the venue or just eat at home.

Photos are my 8 month before and after. I've been wearing the gray T-shirt in all of them but it's getting loose enough that I can't tell "what's going on under there" so I also did them with a top I typically wear to the gym these days, hence the more excessive pics this month.

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Writergurl08
on 10/19/18 3:58 am
RNY on 02/15/18

I hate when the pics won't go to the bottom :( the top one is last month's pic to this months. I don't see a ton of change. Maybe in the thighs.

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

catwoman7
on 10/19/18 5:50 am
RNY on 06/03/15

you look *much* thinner - esp in your legs and face, but I see it all over!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 407 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 403 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?