Recent Posts

Teenie
on 2/12/24 7:15 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17
Topic: RE: What's on your Monday Menu?

Good Morning Queen JB and Meneurs,

Glad you got through your cookie classes unscathed. They mentioned cold weather and some snowflakes but do not think it will accumulate like you will be getting up there.

My Friday appointment to get my Global entry pass was easy peasey. Less than 4 minutes and no charge for parking. I did not realize it was a 5-year deal. I thought it only lasted a year that is why I hesitated in the past. But I did find this out. My BIL is high up in TSA and told me that if you got to TSA precheck and you do not have it they no longer can send you to the back of the line they just put you in the front of the regular line now. So, if your ever late for a flight you can thank me for this.

My Superbowl party rocked. I had so much fun with all my guest. I did no****ch tons of the game. After they left at halftime Ron, and I cleaned up and I got to watch the hole 4th quarter. So, I got the most important part in. I actually played a game of Candy Land with a couple of my younger guest during the second quarter to make sure they knew were wanted and welcome. One of the Game pieces were missing so I ended up being a cheesy goldfish. I had to keep telling my opponents do not eat me. Needless to say, I won, and they ate me at the end, but I still am celebrating that victory.

Today is the funeral for my friend. I posted a photo from my wedding on Friday finally but here is one at one of the kids birthdays. And yes, I am the one in the white shirt and that is Ron on the left.

QOTD: I have no filter but have learned to keep my mouth shut at work. I also prefer that others do not filter at me. If I am being inappropriate I would rather someone tell me than go behind my back and talk about me.

Accountability: I did not eat one thing healthy. Oh, I lied I dropped protein powder in my coffee Saturday morning.

TSS: 6 years 2-months 1-days 161.6 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF coffee mate chocolate caramel creamer

MS: L&F Creme Brule Greek yogurt, berries.

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: Applebee's grilled garlic Chicken shrimp and green beans snack selects

D: Probably pulled pork if they do not have anything after the funeral.

Exercise: dog walking

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great week my friends.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Grim_Traveller
on 2/12/24 7:14 am
RNY on 08/21/12

7,000 bucks for a football game, while in college? My first 4 cars didn't cost that much, combined. My first three years of college cost less. Yikes.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Amy Liz
on 2/12/24 7:11 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Grateful for the work holiday for me!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Amy Liz
on 2/12/24 7:09 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Happy to hear the 360 helped you! We have done these for upper management already and now they are looking to do them for middle - me. I'm not sure I'm prepared to hear the real deal about myself from staff but you don't know what you don't know - growth.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Grim_Traveller
on 2/12/24 7:08 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Happy Birthday!

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Mkess
on 2/12/24 6:41 am
VSG on 08/09/21

I can totally relate to the professional poker face. When I started in corporate America, I watched multiple people get fired for not having a filter and coming off as inconsiderate or offensive. I tidying up my word choice and phrasing around the workplace then. I overcorrected that I didn't let my true personality shine through. I'm still trying to find a happy medium.

HW: 371 SW: 333 CW: 248 Surgery: 8/9/21

"The best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none." -Albert Einstein

Mkess
on 2/12/24 6:33 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Monday,

Those Chiefs! What a great game and finish. I had a really good time at Kim's house. While there were only 4 of us there, the husband of Kim's friend was a stereotypical Chicago Blue Class, Old Style drunk. I did not enjoy his constant preaching about any minority, gender identity, sexual preference, financial advice, the state of the union, etc. I ended up leaving a couple minutes before the game ended because I couldn't tolerate it anymore. My patience still needs work.

Here's a file footage recreation:

I had such a nice weekend. I received so many touching compliments this weekend. A NSW victory was a couple separate people referencing a person a few years ago and they had no clue they were talking about me. They didn't recognize me at all due to the weight and other physical progress I've made. I didn't point it out. My club's new president said, 'this kid had the right idea that we all shut down and we should've listened. Whatever happened to him?' I was touched but didn't say anything to identify myself as that person.

QOTD- Any idea where I can buy a filter for my mouth similar to an air filter? Mine seems pretty clogged and is allowing hot, scolding words through.

B: Dannon Light and Fit Creme Brulee yogurt, tangerine.

L: lunch somewhere with a friend. I'll get something little and have a pp shake to supplement.

D: Prime rib, something green.

Stay froggy, everyone.

Gambling accountability: All my $5 novelty bets lost.

Food & Drink Accountability: I was good with moderation all day and during the game until I left Kim's. When I got home, I had 3 servings of popcorn and two fruit snacks. I'm beating myself up for blowing the day's calorie goal while I made good decisions until 9:30.

HW: 371 SW: 333 CW: 248 Surgery: 8/9/21

"The best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none." -Albert Einstein

catwoman7
on 2/12/24 6:07 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

well, we are pretty much done over at MIL's apt. YAY!! We worked like crazy over the weekend. We have to go over there tonight or tomorrow and bring home a couple of lamps and a small table, and I also want to measure her desk and dresser one more time because I'll be ordering sheets of plate glass to put on the tops of them. I know the cats will be dancing on them once we get them home. and I don't want them scratched up - they're too nice. I'm not as concerned about her TV stand (made by the same company - and also a very nice wood) because the TV is pretty big, so it's going to be hard for the cats to spend any time up there. Besides that, I'm going to prep MIL's computer to give to my mother. No thrift store is going to accept a seven-year-old (?) desktop computer, but my mother's desktop is more like ten years old (maybe more?) and still has Windows 8 on it (it doesn't have the resources to install Windows 10), so it'll be an upgrade for her. There's also a printer, so we'll take that to my mother as well since we just have laptops in our house, and the printer isn't wireless. The movers are coming on Friday, and we'll deep clean the place after they leave (in case they track in mud or whatever). And..that's it!

I have a film discussion group meeting later this morning (we'll be discussing "The Pruitt-Igoe Myth", which I watched last night for the third time since it'd been awhile), and another one tomorrow. Then I have to schlep my mom to the doctor's at 4:00. That's pretty much it. I'll spend some time doing some reading for my classes since I'm now behind. It's a beautiful day, so I'll get out and take a walk, too.

QOTD: it depends on who I'm with. With family, I can be pretty unfiltered. Otherwise, I'm cautious.

coffee with half & half

skyr with fruit

I'll take a protein shake to the film group meeting

cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie

Ratio yogurt? And Smartfoods or Lesser Evil popcorn

1/2 a veggie burger

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Emiepie
on 2/12/24 6:06 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Most of the area schools are out today for President's Day so with that and people taking the day off (planned or sick) maybe traffic will be mild?

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Emiepie
on 2/12/24 6:03 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Glad the trip had started out well and I hope the rest of the day does too.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 552 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 537 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 423 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 335 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 133 views
Recent Topics