Ali-jo76’s Posts

Ali-jo76
on 12/5/16 4:32 pm
Topic: RE: Optifast

Everyone that goes through my doctor's office has the same protocol, one month on Optifast. There is a nutrition store connected to my doctor's office and all supplies must be purchased from there. If you don't purchase enough they will cancel your surgery, so no purchasing it from Amazon or eBay. I guess it is what it is, a small price to pay for changing my lifestyle for the better. I am located in the upstate of South Carolina. I'm so excited to start. I began making changes as soon as I knew that this was the reality so hopefully it won't be so hard.

Ali-jo76
on 12/3/16 5:01 pm
Topic: RE: Optifast

This is my first time posting. I am scheduled for bypass January 12th 2017. I go this week for my pre-surgery diet class and to purchase my optifast. I've been reading lots of post here and other places and curious if anyone else had to do the 4-week optifast? It seems like most do two weeks. The cost of over $450 is really tough this time of year but I've made up my mind and I'm not going to let anything derail me. I'm just curious why my doctor would require four weeks when most do only two. Thanks so much and I'm very excited to join this community exclamation point

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 465 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 279 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 323 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 122 views
Recent Topics