Dr. Kemmeter

tiny1
on 10/30/14 1:01 am - Clarksville, TN

Wanted to know if Dr. Kemmeter in MI does revision from RNY to DS? Anyone have him as a surgeon? Any info is appreciated.

pineview01
on 10/30/14 2:36 pm - Davison, MI

At one point he was on the DSfact list.  Then there was someone going to use him and she left here after being given a hard time.  Than some one recently used him and was going to keep me posted but, I lost her number.  I would call and find out how many RNY to DS he has done.  I do know he is a great DS doctor from many that have used him.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

tiny1
on 10/31/14 2:16 am - Clarksville, TN

Thanks so much for the reply, I have contacted his office and he does do the revision from RNY to DS. I had to send my records from my RNY for him to review and I am waiting to hear back. I have heard nothing but good things about him and hope he can do my revision!

MsBatt
on 10/31/14 12:30 am

Yes, he does. I also think Dr. Boyce in Knoxville is doing RNY to DS revisions now.

tiny1
on 10/31/14 2:18 am - Clarksville, TN

Thanks for the info! I will check on Dr. Boyce and see what they tell me. Dr. Boyce would be much closer for me and make it a lot easier for me. I will let you know what I find out!

tiny1
on 11/5/14 7:16 am - Clarksville, TN

I talked with Dr. Boyce's office and he does the revision from RNY to DS on a case by case study. I sent him the copy of my RNY hospital report and he has agreed to do my revision! I have an appointment on Nov. 13 to discuss everything! Thanks for the heads up on Dr. Boyce.

pineview01
on 10/31/14 11:04 am - Davison, MI

It is great to know the list is getting longer MsBatt.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Marianne H.
on 12/8/14 7:24 am - Alanson, MI
Revision on 03/31/15

I'm scheduled for a consult with Dr Kemmeter on 12/30 for a possible RNY to DS. I'm hoping he can help me! 

Most Active
Recent Topics