Edmonton Revision Clinic

Geminidawn
on 5/23/15 2:57 pm

Hi...this is for anyone who has had a revision done through the Edmonton Revision Clinic.  I have my assessment scheduled for June 1st and am wondering if anyone knows about how long after that the surgery will be scheduled for?

Thanks...Dawn

mornings
on 5/23/15 7:17 pm - Canada

my revision is this Tuesday from Edmonton clinic  Dr Degara is wonderful   wait times is very fast to be honest I had my assessment  then a scope  then  booking and add on your two week liquid diet as well  hope this helps 

Geminidawn
on 5/25/15 10:28 am

That's awesome! Blood luck with your surgery. What was your total time that it took to get into surgery?  Thanks:)

Geminidawn
on 5/25/15 10:29 am

No, good luck, lol b

Appleshaped
on 6/1/15 5:46 am

Where is this facility?

Geminidawn
on 6/1/15 5:52 am

Hi. It's in Edmonton at the Rockeyview hospital. Google Adult Baritric Revision Clinic Edmonton and you'll find information. 

donnachang
on 6/5/15 3:46 pm - Canada

Hello, how did you all get in for a Revision? I had a lap band through Weight Wise 5 years ago and have just maintained the entire time. Seriously tired of this. What is the process to get in and approved for a revision? 

Thanks, Michelle 

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."    
Geminidawn
on 6/5/15 4:29 pm

Hi. If you go online to the Adult Bariatric Revision Clinic you can print off the referral form, take it to your Dr to send to the revision clinic they will be in touch yo get the ball rolling. 

donnachang
on 6/5/15 4:39 pm - Canada

Thank yout for the quick response. I did go to the page for the Edmonton Revision clinic and it indicates this service is for people who previously had surgery outside the Edmonton Bariatric clinic. Unfortunately that is where I had my surgery and am doubtful they will be open to a revisioN.  I suppose I just need to call and ask. 

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."    
Geminidawn
on 6/6/15 1:04 pm

Ya I would call and check it out. I don't know why they limit it like that. 

Most Active
Recent Topics