??? For the Ladies

Jodie B.
on 3/2/07 9:36 pm - Lexington, SC
Hey everyone...I think I am coming down with a urinary tract infection and it is Saturday and I cannot get to see my doctor. Does ANYONE know of ANYTHING I can do to ease this pain and discomfort???? I hate this!!! I appreciate any and all ideas! Thank you so much and have a great weekend! Jodie
Jennifer R.
on 3/2/07 9:49 pm - Spartanburg, SC
Jodie, I had a horrible UTI a couple months ago, and i kept waiting it out hoping id feel better and make it to monday, i ended up in urgent care the next night in horrible pain, and more blood concentration in my urine, than urine!.. The anitbiotics and medicine they gave was the only relief i got. you need to get to an urgent care in ur area.. Hope you feel better!!! jen
Rachel K.
on 3/2/07 10:17 pm - moore, SC
Try taking AZO standard (you buy it at the drug store). It will turn your pee orange but it will numb your urine tract. I usually take Cystex (sp?) because it has an antibacterial ingredient in it that sometimes will clear out the infection but you should still see a doctor. Drink lots of Cranberry juice (if you can handle it) or take cranberry tablets all day. I hope you feel better. Rachel
Jodie B.
on 3/3/07 12:44 am - Lexington, SC
Thanks for the suggestions. I just got back from Eckerds and I did get some of that AZO. Hopefully I will be okay until Monday! Thank you guys so much! Jodie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 294 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3028 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3939 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4278 views