MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

Member Services
on 8/31/12 1:40 pm - Irvine, CA
Hello Members,

On a daily basis we get calls from members in desperate need of surgeons that will accept Medicaid and or Medicare for Bariatric surgery.  It breaks our hearts when we have to say "we don't know of any surgeons in your state we can refer you to". 

Can you please help us? If you know of any surgeons in your state that accepts Medicaid and or Medicare, will you list their:

Name

If they accept Medicare and or Medcaid

Phone number

Facility

Address

This list will remain here for our members to access and use.

Thank you so much!!!

ObesityHelp,

Member Services

Barbara K.
on 12/2/07 11:57 am - Laurens, SC
Dr Eric Bour does Medicare  not sure about medicaid.  I have Medicare and he is going to do mine.  His office is a Center of Excellence so I know he can do Medicare patients.
cosmetina
on 3/23/09 3:20 pm - Houston, TX

I was wondering if you know if your doctor knows of any doctors in the state of Texas that does the GB surgery. I have searched and searched and have had no luck. I only have medicaid and they will not except that. They only except medicare and I am only 37 and I don't think that I can get that type of insurance unless I am at least 65 or older. I really don't know much about the procedures of GB so if you can help in any way much would be appreciated. You would be a blessing to me and my daughters.

Thanks for your help!

Mrs. Jackson

julie82
on 4/21/09 3:12 pm
DR. MATTHEW ST LAURENT IN HOUSTON TX
ACCEPTS MEDICARE AND MEDICAID.
THERES A FREE SEMINAR ON MAY 12, 2009 FOR MEDICARE AND MEDICAID PATIENTS ONLY
HIS NUMBER IS (713) 330-9000.
Rhonda0911
on 5/24/16 11:10 am

Hi was you required to wait 3 to 6 months before surgery 

nanniemidder
on 12/11/07 1:33 pm - Gaston, SC
SC Obesity Center Dr. Strickland accepts medicare and they are center of excellence.
cmobley4
on 12/24/07 1:37 am - Clovis, CA

Dr. Bryne @ MUSC takes medicare as well. I think almost ALL of them take medicare... but I dont know any that take Medicaid.

flopeyeman
on 1/1/08 12:16 am - Great Falls, SC
On December 24, 2007 at 9:37 AM Pacific Time, cmobley4 wrote:

Dr. Bryne @ MUSC takes medicare as well. I think almost ALL of them take medicare... but I dont know any that take Medicaid.

Dr Byrne did mine on aug 30 2006 and they took my medicare and medicaid and have never had any problems about it!!!
amy R.
on 3/18/10 11:36 pm - owego, NY
Dr. Bryne does take SC medicaid
sharpierce
on 1/1/08 4:35 am - chas., SC
hi, MUSC, of chas.sc. takes Medicaid!!!! I just had mine done by Dr. Byrne, and they are also a center of exellance. I believe any teaching hospital has to except Medicaid or they can loose state funding!! sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 295 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3030 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3940 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4280 views