MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

cmobley4
on 1/1/08 8:34 pm - Clovis, CA
hey! I just went to their seminar and they said they arent taking mcaid anymore.... when did you have yours done?
Shannong3434
on 7/12/17 9:21 pm

I am on Medicaid and I am really over wight I really need a doctor's is there anyway someone could please send me a number of a doctor that take Medicaid I would really appreciate it I need a doctor around Easley south Carolina if any one know of you could you please email me and let me know my email is shannongambrell34@gmail I would really appreciate it

Heidi_R
on 2/8/08 1:40 am - Chapin, SC
I am not personally on medicaid - but when at my doctor's office - the lady beside me was on medicaid and siad her surgery was completely covered.  My doctor is Ben Tribble and his associate is Dr. *****ette  of Surgical Associates in Columbia SC.
mytwogrlsmom
on 2/17/08 4:22 pm - Richburg, SC
Dr. J. Ross a wonderful Dr. in Spartanburg SC takes Medicare and Medicaid.  You can find his info on this site.
purplestarz179
on 2/19/08 12:28 am - North Charleston, SC
I just got off the phone with Dr. Byrne's office at MUSC and they definitely still take Medicaid. There still may be some requirements though including the seminar and 6 months doctor monitored diet.
Rhonda0911
on 5/24/16 11:14 am

Hi is it necessary to have to wait because Medicare is telling me it's whatever the dr submit to get the approval.. No wait

scdiva31
on 3/8/08 12:51 am - charlotte, NC
Dr. Donald Balder in Conway takes Medicaid. I'm not sure about medicare but I have medicaid and he performed my surgery in October. His office number is 843-347-3900 you can get more info at www.advancedsurgicalassociates.com .

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new beginning"!!!
                        It is what it is............Demetis

www.myspace.com/dlavon2

camalamb
on 3/16/08 1:03 am - Greenville, SC
Dr. E. Bour in Greenville SC accepts Medicare not sure about medicaid
cheryl
on 4/23/08 7:46 am - N. Charleston, SC
RNY on 03/15/16
I work with Dr. Byrne, Dr. Baker and Dr. Morgan at MUSC and we accept both Medicaid and Medicare although both have additional requirements to qualify.
kandymc
on 10/14/08 12:06 pm - Summerville, SC
Dr. Thomas K. Byrne at MUSC in Charleston SC does accept medicaid. http://www.muschealth.com/weightlosssurgery/index.htm   843-792-2273

Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 295 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3030 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3940 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4280 views