New...Anyone have Dr. Ross?

scmomoftwo2011
on 5/27/11 5:31 am - SC
Hi, new to the SC area and have been referred by my physician to Dr. Paul Ross for weight loss surgery. Honestly, this surgery and the possible complications scares the beejezus outta me. Would love totalk with others that have used Dr. R/oss and are willing to share their experiences with me. At 293 lbs. and 47 years of age, I am ready, OVER READY to get my life back and be healthy again. If anyone still comes to this board and can help, I would be greatly appreciative.
dladycole
on 6/7/11 3:30 pm - west columbia, SC
Hello.Im glady your part of the OH family now. Im currently under dr.Ross and he and his staff are great. I drive from columbia to Spartanburg just to see dr.Ross. I am currently waiting on a couple more dr. visted and prayerfully I will have a surgery dateby mid July2011...Pray for me lol... I dont know where youlive but read my page. I have things listed about him and if I can help you in any way let me know ...I try to blog every month but if you want to chat look me up. God bless you and I pray you have sweet success....Kingdom DwellerLouvinia Cole
Patricia M.
on 1/26/13 12:30 pm - Marion, NC

Dr. Ross is one of the best. I had him in January 3 years ago. I live in NC, but preferred to go to SC so I could have him be my suregon.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 294 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3028 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3939 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4278 views