Recent Posts

SimplySarah
on 7/20/22 2:46 am
Topic: RE: Charleston MUSC patients

I haven't had surgery yet, but I am going through the preop steps now. Currently waiting for them to let me know when insurance is approved and set up preop appointment and surgery date. How are things going for you? I am nervous and impatient all at once:)

MsRadar65
on 6/2/22 8:38 am - Charleston, SC
DS on 05/18/22
Topic: Charleston MUSC patients

Hello I had surgery May 18th at MUSC with Dr Pullatt. Any one else had surgery at MUSC Ashley River Tower?

Transfiguration
on 10/4/19 5:37 pm - Somewhere in time, SC
Topic: RE: SC State BCBS Insurance?

I think they stop pain and 2004. I can't even get repairs.

Keep on climbing, Till I reach the higher ground

Jessy61686
on 12/20/18 1:21 pm
maddy9603
on 10/28/18 3:30 pm - Fountain Inn, SC
Topic: RE: BC/BS of SC

Are you a state employee?

maddy9603
on 10/28/18 3:22 pm - Fountain Inn, SC
Topic: RE: BC/BS of SC

Are you a state employee?

Jinxy6
on 8/23/18 8:53 am - SC
Topic: RE: Anyone in the Columbia, SC area?

Hi J, I live in the Gilbert area and am planning to have surgery later this year. I am going thru weight management classes now. My daughter had the sleeve last October and WOW! She has lost over 100 lbs but more importantly, feels great! Her doctor is Dr Glen Strickland at Riverside Surgical. That's who I am seeing as well. My suggestion would be to set up a consult with him and discuss surgery options, etc. His staff will set you on the right path. They will go over the whole process with you. At your first visit, you will talk to the dietician and Dr Strickland. He is great! Good luck!

Tara29
on 6/13/18 5:13 am
Topic: RE: SC Medicaid...Gastric Bypass...Approval?

I want to know the process also who had done your surgery. I am on Absolute Total care and they don't cover the surgery.

jenny828
on 11/10/17 2:47 pm
Topic: Surgeon recommendation near Rock Hill SC that accepts First Choice medicaid

I am currently trying to find a surgeon that accepts first choice medicaid and is near the Rock Hill SC area. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

JnbsMommy143
on 9/7/17 5:45 pm - Irmo, SC
Topic: RE: Anyone in the Columbia, SC area?

Hi everyone! I am in Irmo just a few minutes from Columbia and I am desperately trying to find out what steps to take to get the surgery and begin a new healthy life? Could any of you offer some advice on how I can get started? Thanks so much ladies and good luck on your journeys. I look forward to seeing the updates on all of your successes!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 295 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3030 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3940 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4278 views