Recent Posts

JnbsMommy143
on 9/7/17 5:28 pm - Irmo, SC
Topic: RE: SC Medicaid...Gastric Bypass...Approval?

I live in Irmo, SC l have blue choice Medicaid. What do I have to do to get the gastric bypass? I would greatly appreciate any advice... I have been struggling with weight issues my entire life and now that I'm 31 and have tried virtually everything else with no success, I feel this is my best option. I just have no clue where to begin with this whole process. Thanks so much for any help or insight you could offer ð?¤--ð?¤--ð?¤--!

Shannong3434
on 7/12/17 9:21 pm
Topic: RE: MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

I am on Medicaid and I am really over wight I really need a doctor's is there anyway someone could please send me a number of a doctor that take Medicaid I would really appreciate it I need a doctor around Easley south Carolina if any one know of you could you please email me and let me know my email is shannongambrell34@gmail I would really appreciate it

Transfiguration
on 5/24/17 11:42 pm - Somewhere in time, SC
Topic: RE: Overstitch Surgeon?

I don't know of any offhand, but I sure would like to find out the cost. I would travel to keep from regaining any more weight. I had my RNY in 2004.

Keep on climbing, Till I reach the higher ground

Pamela G.
on 3/3/17 2:35 pm - Aynor, SC
Topic: Overstitch Surgeon?

Had RNY gastric bypass in 2002. Last few months, have gained some weight back. Want to get a revision before I gain more. My surgeon from original surgery. Wondering if anyone knows a surgeon in S.C. who does the Overstitch? Also, has anyone had it done?

carolinafan58
on 12/30/16 2:36 pm
Topic: RE: First Choice Medicaid

Medicaid just started covering the sleeve in 2016. 

sassybigmama
on 11/27/16 3:36 am - SC
Topic: RE: Anyone in the Columbia, SC area?

That would be nice email me [email protected]

sassybigmama

sassybigmama
on 11/26/16 1:26 am - SC

Yes hi I would love to chat with we can meet up don't I can put my number but email me [email protected] can't wait to here from you 

sassybigmama

PinkGrace
on 11/25/16 11:14 am

Greetings! I live in the Augusta, GA area...not exactly close, but not too far, either.  I was sleeved on November 15th at University Hospital.  They have a wonderful program, and I feel like I was really well prepared for this journey.  I read quite a bit before surgery, and also joined a couple facebook pages that are closed groups for bariatric patients.  It has been nice to have both information and support.  I live in Georgia with my husband, but all of my family is in Virginia.   

smiles4u22
on 11/25/16 5:42 am - Lugoff, SC

Good morning!

congrats on your WLS success!  I finally have my date!  It's December 15th!  Any advice you wish to share will be greatly appreciated. Perhaps we could could get together for lunch or coffee to chat. :-)

have ver a great day!

ebonymc
on 10/27/16 6:18 am
Topic: Greenville sc

Anyone having or had surgery with Dr. Bour or Dr. Scott? I'm planning to meet the staff and have the sleeve done. I would like to hear your experience PLEASE.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 295 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3030 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3940 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4278 views