Sleeves???

LillyLou
on 8/12/10 2:52 pm
Working on the approval for a sleeve...wondering if anyone here has completed the procedure?  If so who was your surgeon and can you offer any advice?
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 9/22/10 11:37 pm
lots of peeps, you might want to ask over on the sleeve forum.

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

tinamarie47
on 11/7/10 12:27 am - Hot Springs, SD
LillyLou...

I have completed all the requirements to submit so my DR is sending in paperwork in the next couple of weeks. I have federal BC/BS and he is hopeful the sleeve will be approved. I am seeing Dr Lee Trotter in Rapid City~he is FANTATIC! I could not have found a more caring doctor on the planet! My advice would be to not make a snap decision and shop your doctor because you need to establish a long term relationship with this person so trust is paramount. I'll keep you posted on whether BC/BS approves me or not. He said they are reluctant in SD for some reason. Prayer daily and blessings to you!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.   Phil: 4:13    View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
LillyLou
on 11/7/10 12:40 am

I am almost 8 weeks post sleeve and very close to 50 pounds gone.  I have heard great things about Trotter but found an incredible Dr. here in Sioux Falls.  Best decision of my life.  You will love it. I have Sanford insurance and it was not a problem to be approved for the sleeve at all.  I think they will be pushing for more sleeves and less lap bands.  Best of Luck to you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Bariatric Event!
monymony · 0 replies · 6130 views
LGBT forum invitation
seanbear66rn · 0 replies · 6068 views
Hello all
stephp77 · 0 replies · 5980 views