Support Groups in Saskatoon???

stoongal1
on 7/5/11 12:27 pm - Saskatoon, Canada
 I am new to this whole thing and go for my assessment tomorrow in Regina at the Bariatric Clinic.  Does anyone know of support groups in the Saskatoon area as that is where I am.  I really want to have this as I know it will help make my success better.  And who doesn't need a little support!  
Thanks

tuckergirl
on 10/8/11 3:43 pm - Canada
I just moved back to Saskatoon and am curious about the same thing!
I know the forum group in Winnipeg where I moved from meet once a month, and they have found it VERY encouraging!!
curious if we could do something like that here?

Ticker id: tnRU

(deactivated member)
on 10/31/11 11:48 am - Edmonton, Canada
Not to sure if you gals have found an answer to your question..private msg me and I will put you in touch with a great lady
stoongal1
on 11/1/11 3:53 am - Saskatoon, Canada
 Please let me know of any support groups in Saskatoon.  Currently I am in my 6 month program and looking at surgery probably in the spring.
Thanks
cansaskcares
on 1/29/12 10:49 am
I have a support group meeting running in Saskatoon if you are interested and wondering about weight loss surgery.  Email me at [email protected]
cansaskcares
on 1/29/12 10:50 am
I have a support group meeting running in Saskatoon and would be more than happy to talk with you.  Contact me by email at [email protected]
Silverstarz
on 11/19/11 4:03 pm - Drake, Canada
Hi,

I am looking for a support group in Saskatoon as well. Becasue there is a few of us why don't we create our own?

taffycanuck
on 3/23/12 6:32 am - Saskatoon, Canada
VSG on 04/10/12
This sounda ideal to me -- I am having difficulty contacting/maintaining contact with ppl in Saskatoon.  My surgery is booked for April 10, with Dr. Aceves in Mexical.  I am ceratin that I have chosen the right Dr. for me, but am still nervous and scared and excited all at once!
farmgirl1958
on 7/18/14 5:50 am
with

I am going for surgery August 2 2014 dr  Valenzuela- Mexico and looking for a support group is Saskatoon.  Are you still active as a group. does anyone no anything about Dr Valenzuela - a little nervous about everything

Sumundo311
on 12/4/12 9:18 pm - Saskatoon, Canada

I had surgery in Saskatoon 8 years ago and we use to have a group but we just all moved on. I found this site and realized how much I miss being part of a group so if someone has one going I to would be interested.

Most Active