Does anyone from SK use this website?

Gypsyw0lf
on 12/28/11 9:07 am - Regina, Canada
 I have noticed that the posts are almost a year old, does no one from sask use this website? 

Gypsywolf

chubbymummy
on 12/28/11 11:36 am - North Battleford, Canada
Hey there.  I don't find us Saskatchewan people are very active on this site.  But seem to be on Facebook on the Saskatchewan Bariatric Group...
chubbymummy
on 12/28/11 11:37 am - North Battleford, Canada
How are you doing postop?
Gypsyw0lf
on 12/28/11 11:42 am - Regina, Canada
 I have joined the facebook group but thought I would scope out here cause there is such great advice on some of the other forums.

I'm doing pretty good, getting the staples out tomorrow and managing to get most of my protein drink down.  Feeling pretty good, not to tired, but it usually suddenly hits me later at night and then I'm bushed :)  

Thanks for asking

doodlesoup
on 12/30/11 12:10 am
Hello Gypsy
I am from Saskatoon and a new user to this site.  No surgery at this point doing the research and gathering information.  Planning on a surgery date early February.  I would be interested in hearing about your experiences in Mexico if you wish to share them. 
Look forward to hearing from you...take care
Doodle
Gypsyw0lf
on 12/31/11 2:00 am - Regina, Canada
 I actually had the surgery in Regina at the Bariatric Center.  I had to go through the 6 months prep as well as wait for the 1 year wait list.  

I've heard both positive and negative about Mexico but I personally do not have an opinion on the subject. 

Sorry but welcome to OH :) 

GypsyWolf

BillieF
on 1/2/12 12:41 am - prince albert, Canada
I do check out the this website often but find the Sask forum to be slow.I to spend lots of time on face book site.I also spend some time on the weight loss forever site on face book.
Gypsyw0lf
on 1/3/12 1:08 am - Regina, Canada
 Hi Billie

I have seen your posts on the facebook page.  You have done terrific!  It's a little quiet on facebook but a bit busier than on here so it's all good :)  

GypsyWolf

zashinta
on 3/7/12 6:50 am
I am from Humbildt SK. I am scedualed for May 7th. :)
wen2talk2
on 4/7/13 4:23 am - Canada

hello I am from regina and I am having my surgery tommoro (April 8 2013) and nervous as hell.  Who is doing your surgery and where you having it done???

Most Active