question??

meggieintx
on 2/17/10 9:28 am - Fort Worth, TX
anybody have any over thecounter ideas for nausea?? cammomile tea is out and can't do 7up or sprite! any help is appreciated.

meggie
Megan 
taraemerson
on 2/17/10 9:31 am - New Boston, TX
We tell newly pregnant women to drink ginger tea....I have seen some ppl report that peppermint tea is also a good cure...

Good luck hope ya get to feeling better

meggieintx
on 2/17/10 11:16 am - Fort Worth, TX
Wish my pouch wasn't so sensitive right now, some sort of hot tea would be great! Ken is picking me up some Emitrolper Steph, on his way home.Thanks for responding so quickly!!
Meggie
Megan 
Stephanie G.
on 2/17/10 10:10 am - Rowlett, TX
Emetrol is an OTC medicine you can buy.  You can also try SF ginger ale or they sell ginger root in the vitamin section that helps some people. 

~Stephanie~
RNY revision from lapband 7/30/07...TT/BL 10/9/08 and at GOAL

meggieintx
on 2/17/10 11:13 am - Fort Worth, TX
Ken is stopping for Emetrol on his way home. Too much carbonation in ginger ale, wish I could drink it!! Thanks Twinkie!!
Meggie
Megan 
Sarah448
on 2/17/10 10:25 am - Friendswood, TX
Sorry you are feeling puny.  Have you tried chicken soup?  Maybe just the salty broth from it if the chicken is too much?

meggieintx
on 2/17/10 11:11 am - Fort Worth, TX
Had thought about this but hot drinks hurt my pouch. It usually is a cure all for me. I may also be sick of it cause that was almost allI had in Jan!! thanks for the suggestion!
Meggie
Megan 
Deb *.
on 2/17/10 10:48 am
Ginger tea and if that by itself won't do it, warm up ginger ale (diet) and steep ginger tea in it.  I usually make mine kind of like lattes with milk and splenda to cut a bit of the spiciness.

Debbi

meggieintx
on 2/17/10 11:09 am - Fort Worth, TX
thanks for the idea, unfortunately Hot drinks and carbonation hurt my pouch. the drinks sound delicious!
Meggie
Megan 
timsdanni
on 2/17/10 11:28 am - Ft Stewart, GA
meggie let it cool and boiling kills all the carbination - works as good as zophran for some
Home is where the army allows me to live with my husband

I know what I need to do - I have to choose to take care of me or I choose to fail

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views