First Day of Fall (aka Tuesday) WLS Express

Don 1962
on 9/22/14 8:36 pm

To say it is "nice" outside this morning would be an understatement!  Days like this make wearing body armor much more tolerable.  Still bulky and uncomfortable but not as hot.

DW has second interview at clinic about 20 miles from house.  They added another provider hence they need another nurse.  DW not picky.  RN willing to work for LVN wages - she just wants a job!  Hard to fight age discrimination.  That is after her follow up with electro physiologist in Dallas. 

Work and walk are one and two.  Scales over the red line still.  Think it is Mother nature wanting to put some fat on me getting ready for winter hibernation.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Turn off the computer and go play!

Saundra P.
on 9/22/14 10:56 pm - Mesquite, TX

Good morning

Worked till after 9 last night, didn't sleep well and alarm went off way too early. 

Fighting traffic, work and staying awake on my agenda today. 

Have a great day

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Don 1962
on 9/22/14 11:09 pm
Play nice to the other motorist Saundra!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

hamilbr
on 9/23/14 1:14 am - Lewisville, TX

Hi everyone.. not much happening over here.  Work, home & laundry this evening.  DH has to work tonight, so I don't have to cook!  Got his car in the shop yesterday, now just waiting to hear what it will cost.  Hope everyone can get out and enjoy this beautiful day!..

Brenda

Don 1962
on 9/23/14 6:19 am

When repair bills come as frequently as payments - time for a new ride!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 92 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 402 views
Problem 15 yrs out
Gandadavis61971 · 4 replies · 1227 views