TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/24/14 10:04 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hope your having a great week and getting ready for the big Thanksgiving holiday on thursday. I am grateful everyday for a God who loves me unconditionally and for waking everyday to a NEW beginning to make better choices than the day before. I'm sorry I didn't post this yesterday. I was at the doctor with my hubby who is having health issues. Please keep him and me in your prayers. I am grateful for my family and for the holidays. The holidays are my favorite time of the year. If you haven't read there OH news letter....very good articles in it. Grateful for OH and the news letter, the forums, my WLS, family, friends, I am grateful for God in my life, my faith, and church family as well. Grateful that with faith people can change their ways and become a better person. Grateful for everyday on this earth. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 93 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 402 views
Problem 15 yrs out
Gandadavis61971 · 4 replies · 1227 views