Frozen Monday WLS Express

Don 1962
on 2/22/15 7:21 pm

Cozumel not Galveston. 

Have not had one granule of sleet and schools here are closed already.  Better safe than sorry I guess.  Checked the pipe fence this morning and it is still wet.  Translates into local bridges not being frozen.  Yet.  Obligatory warning stay home and stay warm if you can.  Unfortunately I don't have that luxury.  Threat of ice kept uncle and aunt from coming down to do birthday supper last night.  Mom rolls today and mine was Friday.  53 if you have to know.

Staying warm and work are one and two.

Bundle up and go do your thing!

Saundra P.
on 2/22/15 9:10 pm - Mesquite, TX

Good morning, 

Happy belated birthday Don.

Have not crawled out from under the covers nor turned on the TV so no clue on the road conditions. I know all schools are closed so I am sure our Dallas office will be short staffed which means it's possible they may ask for my help. 

Have my car back, crossing fingers I can get another year out of it. I finally made it to the grocery store Saturday and ended up spending a small fortune, but have food so no need to get out in this cold weather for next couple of days. 

Working and staying warm my agenda today.

Have a great day! 

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Don 1962
on 2/23/15 7:50 am

Thanks Saundra!

Vivian Prouty
on 2/22/15 11:14 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning Don and Saundra,

Cozumel sounds good about now.   I will be there again in less than 3 weeks though. Happy Belated Birthday Don and 53's not old at all.  It's a icy wonderland here where I live.   I just stepped out and it looks like traffic is moving but slower than normal.    Glad I don't have to get out today.   Middle son has a job interview today at 11.    Hope he makes it safely to that and hope he gets the job.    If anyone has to be out be safe, drive slow and don't take any unnecessary chances.    Have a great day and stay warm.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Don 1962
on 2/23/15 12:16 am

Thanks Vivian. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views