Where's the snow Wednesday WLS Express

Don 1962
on 2/24/15 7:36 pm

Where is the snow?  Was hoping to wake up to a coat of the white stuff.  Maybe later today according to the prognosticators.

Work and finding a few groceries on the agenda for today.

Stay dry and warm.

Saundra P.
on 2/24/15 9:53 pm - Mesquite, TX

Good morning, 

No snow here either but it has been raining all night and has started to sleet. Hope cover stayed on wood display shelf in back of DH truck we got at auction last night. 

There is a 8 week get moving campaign at work I am considering signing up for, since I continue to eat I figure if I am going to get back under the redline I am going to have to excerise. 

Work and spending my lunch break unloading dishwasher is my excitement for the day.

Have a great day! 

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 2/24/15 10:27 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning Don, Saundra and TMB Family,

We have snow where I live.   Not a ton but it is still coming down.    I don't really see it staying around or lasting very long ( Thank God ).   I'm going to be stir crazy if this weather doesn't go away soon.   I haven't been out of my house since monday ( run to Walmart for groceries...pet needs too ).   I'm sick of this weather and all I've done is watch TV and eat and that is not a good combo.    I need to go to the mall and walk ( and leave credit card at home ).   LOL   If you're out and about today....be safe and don't take any chances.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views