Friday WLS Express

Don 1962
on 4/9/15 8:19 pm

Rangers home opener is today and the Duck Commander 500 is at the Texas Motor Speedway so busy sports weekend.  You can also order your new Apple Watch starting today. 

Busy day/weekend from here.  Work interrupted by a trip to the PCP's office today.  Tomorrow the little bit of tile work to be done in the master bathroom gets done and weather permitting get the yard knocked out.

Stay Dry and Have a Great Weekend!

Saundra P.
on 4/9/15 10:07 pm - Mesquite, TX

Good morning, 

Glad this week is almost over. I really should work some this weekend but this week has exhausted me.  My go to support group picnic tomorrow.

Have a great weekend! 

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 4/10/15 2:21 am - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning Don, Saundra and TMB family,

I'm sitting in the hospital this AM while my hubby is having a hernia surgery done.    I'm sure he will do fine although I will need LOTS of prayers during his recovery.   LOL  He does;t tolerate pain well at all.    Anyway please keep him ( and me as well ) in your prayers.    So glad it's not raining today.    Have a great weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Don 1962
on 4/10/15 7:47 am

He's a man!  You know we can't take pain!  That's way men don't have babies!

Vivian Prouty
on 4/10/15 10:45 am - Fort Worth, TX

Lol you made me laugh.   Yes he's complaining like crazy.    I've had 2 hernia repairs & have another one.    I don't even take pain meds.    Only Tylenol.    I'm no baby.   Lol true you men can't handle pain.    Have a great weekend.

Hugs & Blessings --- Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 92 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 402 views
Problem 15 yrs out
Gandadavis61971 · 4 replies · 1227 views