FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/23/15 9:58 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Hope your excited that the weekend is almost here. Nothing much going on in my world this weekend or at least to my knowledge. Please pray for my new granddaughter if you would. I believe when you pray there is power in numbers. My 1 month old granddaughter had laser surgery on her mouth ( lip ties and tongue ties ). My son and DIL thought that would solve her not being able to nurse issues....it did for a day now she can't nurse at all. We need prayers for her mouth and this issue that she is having. I know that is a very easy problem for our God to solve. Please keep them in your prayers. We should be grateful everyday for all the blessings that God is sending our way. Even in our trials we should be grateful everyday. I tend to let things get to me....I hold things in till they totally overwhelm me. Please keep me in your prayers. I'm dealing with SO much in my life right now and have now for quite a while. I quit posting for a while but I truly believe it helps me to share my gratitude everyday with you my OH family. I am SO grateful to have God in my life.....to depend on him when I feel like I can't go on any longer with what life is tossing my way and lately I feel as though I've got bricks being tossed from me. Oh well....I know God is in control. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and thank you for the prayers.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics