WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/24/15 7:44 am - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone,

You know what.....life is FULL of CHOICES that we have to make everyday of our life. Sometimes we make really great choices and sometimes our choices bomb. I personally I am so grateful for those choices. Sometimes I make good choices...sometimes amazing and sometimes the totally stink. But I have to own the choices that I've made. Just felt like someone besides myself needed to hear this today. We need to learn to LOVE ourselves...not beat ourself up for past choices. I've been on a emotional roller coaster due to choices that a family member made that affected MY life. I strayed from what I knew I should have been doing on my WLS journey and as a result.....I gained some weight back. I'm still struggling to get back on track....I know I will be successful but it might take some time for me to totally wrap my mind around what I need to do and embrace it. I am so thankful that I have a choice and that my TOOL of choice still works. I am so grateful for choices today....my family and friends....grateful that my son did finally decide to get help for his issues that were totally destroying my family.....grateful for God in my life and faith in all the promises that he's given us. Grateful for OH and all the support and encouragement here on these forums. Grateful for you *****ad my sometimes rambling posts. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed week.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views