APPROVED scheduled for October 9

(deactivated member)
on 9/9/13 8:50 am

I am ECSTATIC that I was covered and approved by my insurance and I am scheduled for October 9. Anyone else with me? I have heard a lot of people talking about the ALL liquid diet BEFORE surgery and my surgeon doesn't have you do that. he does a low calorie no carb plan, but you can have chicken and vegetables and eggs and protein drinks but keep your intake under 1000 cal a day. I suppose I will make a new post somewhere else about the food questions...

Do any of you who have been sleeved have some things you can share on anything you wish you had known before being sleeved?

Chaychee
on 9/12/13 10:43 pm
RNY on 10/14/13

Yay for you! I am scheduled for 10/14 so I'll be right on your heels!

(deactivated member)
on 9/13/13 1:25 am

you're doing the bypass right? I am getting the sleeve. are you flying straight into Mexico or are you going close to the border and having them take you over? I was going to do Mexico after the first of the year if my insurance didn't approve me. I looked into several of those dr's. I hope everything goes great for you and that your travel is safe and that you get some rest once you are back home! I know you will be so worn out

Most Active