Update on me, not a good one!

Shanana
on 10/18/06 11:19 am - Altavista, VA
I am off to UVA again tomm. Stomach issues w/ small intestine bacterial overgrowth are back. On antibiotics for that, got bronchitis and a skin infection. They tested for antibiotic resistant staph infection today and are sure that is what it is. Cant take much more physically or mentally. Off work again. Want to leave home, praying i can affoed to do. Happy Camper, NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Pray for me please. Shannon
*~Tigger~ *
on 10/18/06 11:37 am - Staunton, VA
You're certainly in my prayers, Shannon. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you. J
prissy25
on 10/18/06 11:40 am - Barboursville, VA
Prayers going up for you my friend Ill be there for you tomm. Hope they find out something tomm. Have faith be strong. Hugsssss..............
Ms Court
on 10/18/06 1:04 pm - Remington, VA
You are in my thoughts and prayers too. Courtney
A10sFrau
on 10/18/06 1:13 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Prayers going up for you, Shannon, hon. God bless and Godspeed! Love you, Lois
jilldennis
on 10/18/06 1:16 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Shannon - you are definitely in my prayers. Lots of them...hang in there. Many hugs coming your way! Jill
hollydecarlo
on 10/18/06 8:20 pm - hopewell, VA
Shannon, my prayers are with you!!! sending a bunch of angels your way!!! and hugs!!! ((((((((((((((((((((((Shannon)))))))))))))))))))))))) love you and let me know if there is any thing at all you may need.. Holly
(deactivated member)
on 10/18/06 9:02 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Shannon - I hope this trip back to UVA is the one that'll send you home HEALTHY and HEALED! I can't imagine the aggra' that comes with constantly feeling bad and constantly seeing doctors who don't/can't fix the problem. Positive thoughts and vibes coming your way! Lei
Sporty Jill
on 10/18/06 9:40 pm - Norfolk, VA
I am so sorry to hear that you are not feling well. Hopefully they can help you. Jill
(deactivated member)
on 10/18/06 9:54 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Shannon I am sorry you are still feeling rough and have not got to the bottom of it all so you can feel well again. I have heard that UVA are really good so hopefully they can find a cure for your illnesses. Thinking and praying for you! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 865 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2190 views