opinion about quality of life after VBG

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/13 11:50 pm

I'm a nurse from Poland. I'm suffering from the morbid obesity science I remember. In my country there is a difficulty to undergo the bariatric surgeries, it's still not popular and the people do not have a knowladge about it. I'm trying to write a master thesis about the quality of life after bariatric surgeries. The main aim of it is to make a surgeries more popular by showing how life saving it is. It in NOT for any marketing reaserch or anything like that. I'm studying nursery on Jagiellonian University, the resulsts will be analysed and used in a masters thesis, and hopefully If I will get enought of respondents I will publish the results for the use of medical stuff in Poland. My opinion is that the feedbeck from the patients is the most valiable sourse of how the procedures are recieved. I kindly request your help in conducting research aimed at improving the quality of life of people after bariatric surgery. The questionnaire is anonymous. The questionaire contains 39 questions it takes about 10-15 min. It is very important to answer all of them. Please help me to help other people who struggle with obesity.  http://moje-ankiety.pl/respond-49823.html  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gastro-Gastric Fistula after VBG
csingram · 0 replies · 4275 views
VBG revision
okgal50 · 9 replies · 8524 views
sleeve or the switch
Kerri_L_Denter · 1 replies · 8058 views