Where did you get small silverware?

Anna R.
on 4/17/08 5:52 am - Yukon, OK
Shelly - I did use the baby spoons, found them at  WalMart - a set of four and come in four pastel colors (no kiddo design on it) - I also found some small bowls that hold about one cup of food, at Kohl's (I love their household stuff). May seem silly, but the spoons helped with the bite size that I needed to take, I was having problems at first with the bite size issue. The bowls, I just got them because they were adorable - I bought four - and I am the only one at home allowed to use those! HA! HA! - But it actually does help me to use smaller plates and smaller silverware - it's the optical effect....know what I mean? (check out Kohl's this week-end, I believe that are having a sale - at least in our neck of the woods).... - Anna
(50 lbs lost pre-op)

Razmom4
on 4/17/08 8:28 am
As for spoons, have you ever seen the iced tea spoons that have a long handle and really small bowl ends?  I know several restaurants use them, so maybe check at a restaurant supply or just try to find iced tea spoons on the web. Just a thought. Andrea

Razmom4
on 4/17/08 8:37 am
If you do a search for "iced tea spoons" on Amazon.com, several options come up.  I particularly like this one: http://www.amazon.com/Ice-Tea-Spoon-Set-Design/dp/B000IMQFR2 /ref=pd_bbs_sr_6?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1208471767&sr=8-6 Andrea

Most Active