Gastric Sleeve and Hiatal Hernia Repair

Tresia S.
on 8/7/14 12:32 am - Italy, TX
with

Hello everyone! I also had hiatal hernia repair along with the sleeve this past Monday and today is Thursday. It hurts to drink...they told me it was good to walk so I did yesterday and IT hurt when I return back to my hotel. I had to take to pain medicine just to get it to stop hurting. I didn't do my research is not as well as I thought because I thought the hiatal hernia repair was nothing. So I research the sleeve more than a hernia repair.  I do sometimes feel discomfort like a pain where the sleeve is but it goes away pretty quick. Pretty sure the main of my pain is due to the other surgery.  this is what it was like I probably would not have done it. does anyone know about how long it takes to quit hurting?

Thanks!

Tresia :-)  

oliveeue
on 2/8/10 9:16 pm - Richardson, TX
VSG on 01/26/10 with
Hi there,  well your doc will prolly just fix it when he is in there.  They all seem to just do it which is good, but just know that most people do not have issues, I dont know why I am, they think and its just a medical educated guess that there maybe a stricture and that its keeping food from sliding down easily.  doesnt really matter I just need to stay on liquids till I feel ready to move on I guess, today is day 14 and I woke up feeling pretty good, so we shall see!

Most Active