verticalsleevetalk.com?

sleeve genie
on 4/17/10 2:21 pm - Alhambra, CA
I'm pretty sure Tiffykins is USAF wife on here, or else this is her twin sister, 
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Kelkie
on 4/17/10 10:57 am - Baker City, OR
I am over there as well. Its a nice site, easy to get around. You can't have too much information and support, and what you can't find in one place the other usually has.

(deactivated member)
on 4/17/10 11:23 am - Brandon, FL
I like how when you post there, it bumps the thread to the top.
bekkiamberbethmarie
on 4/17/10 2:45 pm
you can do that here too, you have to set you individual preference though, so just because you have it set to show the most recently replied to-- it might not do that on other people's browsers.

To set it to bump the most recently replied to thread up to the top, click on the My OH tab and along the side where the links are, go to the very bottom where it says "settings" and click it. Then you should be taken to a page about your profile settings and you'll see a tab that says "message board". Click that, and then you can edit your signature and just below that is the section you want: "Default View Preference". Just click the bubble next to "topics with most recent posts first" and TADA!

I am 20 years old.
I'm 5'8" tall.
My highest weight was 444lbs. 
I weighed 409 lbs on the day of surgery.
I had the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy procedure performed on June 1st, 2010.
168 lbs lost since surgery, nine months ago.
***Ticker reflects weight loss since heaviest weight***
FabBy50 .
on 4/17/10 11:57 am - Everett, WA
I'm on that one too!! My user name is different. FabBy50 is my screen name there! It has great info too, you will find almost all of us there too!
newalpha
on 4/17/10 12:09 pm
I didn't see a sign in area. I would like to visit that site also.
bekkiamberbethmarie
on 4/17/10 2:39 pm
the sign in area is at the very top- in the right hand corner. Actually, it's the Login in area but there's a link there that says "sign up"

I am 20 years old.
I'm 5'8" tall.
My highest weight was 444lbs. 
I weighed 409 lbs on the day of surgery.
I had the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy procedure performed on June 1st, 2010.
168 lbs lost since surgery, nine months ago.
***Ticker reflects weight loss since heaviest weight***
Donna T.
on 4/17/10 2:31 pm - Austin, TX
I'm also on there and it is a lot easier to navigate and I like how things are posted by topics..I wish they would do that here under each surgical forum. 

I am 5 ft tall!
br-john
on 4/17/10 8:35 pm - Victoria, Canada
I'm on there as well "ohtobeme" ...... I too figure you can't get enough information.  I find both very helpful.
SusanNYC
on 4/17/10 10:20 pm - Bayside, NY
Thanks for posting...I just checked out their recipe thread and they had good information. One woman only cooks with farm fed bison...and she posted to links to obtain the bison. Interesting...lower  in fat....I will check that out.

thanks

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 47 views