ok, so I'm not the smartest cookie in the bunch...how do I change my weight on the darn...

jengo1971
on 12/22/10 2:48 am
Ok, don't laugh.  Heck, it took me an hour to figure out how to even add the weight thingie to begin with!! LOL.  Now I have no idea how to make the scale move.  Maybe at some point I'll become smart enough to add a picture!

hi there.  pleased to meet you.  ~jennifer                        
cukiemunstr
on 12/22/10 2:53 am - Novato, CA
Click on "My OH" then on the left hand side, click "Health Tracker". Then you can enter your weight there under the "Body" tab. Wait til you get a message saying it has been saved and then you can click on "Tickers&Widgets" to check it. Good luck!
~Stacey~
�Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. ~Christopher Robin to Pooh�            
Pixie-Power
on 12/22/10 2:53 am - Los Angeles, CA
Go to health tracker and change your weight in your profile.  It will then automatically change the weight on your ticker, if you've created one.  However, it takes a few hours before it becomes "permanent," so if you post or reply to someone else's message shortly after changing the weight in your health tracker, the new weight won't show up.

age: 53   5'1" tall   HW=231  SW=216  CW=139.8  GW=130         

jengo1971
on 12/22/10 3:12 am
Thank you!!!

hi there.  pleased to meet you.  ~jennifer                        
lovetoread
on 11/26/11 7:51 am - East Amherst, NY
Hi Jennifer -

How do I change the script that I wrote baout my ticker? It's seriously outdated and I cannot for the life of me find out how to change it!

Thanks -

Eileen
HW 282
CW 251
GW 145

wife_of_a_soldier
on 12/22/10 7:15 am - WA
I have been on her since Oct jengo and just figured it out yesterday! lol
Most Active