Less than 12 hours to go...

missuscat
on 5/16/11 11:32 am
I'm sitting in the hotel sipping some water and my mind is racing - all the preparations, medical, administrative, financial and travelling have brought me to my first goal...sleeved tomorrow am!!!  2 week liquid diet - done... Husband on board - done and 110% (I might add!!!) Support from family &  friends (a select few) done - consultations - all done - I can't think of anything left to check off except surgery and .....between 10 -12 hrs that will be done!!!    I will be joining all those who have gone before me tomorrow!!!!  Move on over...I'm sliding onto the "Losers Bench"!!! 

A HUGE thank you to all "newbies" and "veterans" who post on here regularly for their positive attitudes, helpful and knowledgeable support to all who enter the VSG forum!!  I'm sure this is the friendliest and most supportive of the forums!!!!  I may not post a lot, but I'm reading and learning can't wait to join you!!!  Thank you and good luck to all 17 May surgeries!!!! 
On my way to becoming a WLS "Loser"!!     
sleeve genie
on 5/16/11 11:48 am - Alhambra, CA
Yeah for you,  finally!!  All your hard work will pay off and i'm sure you'll be so glad that you did this.  Remember the mantra,  walk,  sip, rest and repeat and be really good to yourself this first month  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

jthomp7889
on 5/16/11 12:13 pm - Shrewsbury, MA
 Best of luck. I am 4 days out and feel wonderful.
redsnapper1975
on 5/16/11 12:40 pm
You'll do great tomorow!!  Good luck!
~ Kim

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 51 views