I went to Burger King yesterday

rdd9348
on 7/19/11 2:04 pm - OR
Yes - On a long road trip  - 12:00 Noon - went to Burger King  ------------- and used the bathroom!!!
Then I stood by the order line and looked at the menu.
Had absolutely no desire for anything!
Went out to my car.
Pulled a grilled chicken breast out of my ice chest.
Ate it while sitting outside looking at the pictures of hamburgers on the windows.

Now, granted, even at my worst I was never a great fan of Burger King, but I really felt sort of proud of myself for being able to get in and out of there and not even WANT anything. The physical and mental changes that come with this sleeve are really sort of interesting.

Next Pit Stop  -- McDonalds to SMELL the fries!!! (and pee)!!
Highest-285, Start WLS Program-267, Surgery-245, Current-196, Goal-148 
                                   Short Term Goal - Under 185 by 10/15/11           
Lynnww666
on 7/19/11 2:13 pm - Canada
Good on you... no calories or carbs just smelling the fries!
Quien quiera pescado que se moje el culo
Dec. 2010 weight 355, surgery weight 292 Current weight 199

ruggie
on 7/19/11 2:18 pm - Sacramento, CA
Great for you!!!

Heaviest weight:  310 pounds  (Male, 5'10")

Sassy 1
on 7/19/11 2:18 pm
Good job!  Isn't it crazy how much your life and the way you see it changes?  I've been just sharing my hubbie's food when we go out (not fast food)- luckily we like the same stuff.  Did do Jack in the Box, but I got the chicken pita and ate about 1/3.  Didn't taste especially good, but best "Fast food" option on menu.  Great for you for planning!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
frisco
on 7/19/11 6:49 pm

You got this !!!

Doin it right !!!

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Susan0714
on 7/19/11 9:15 pm - Kenner, LA
LOL.. I think the best thing that happened to me before my surgery was the knocked down the McDonald's by my house, they are rebuilding it, but at least I don't have to smell the fries..

Great job, I am sure you were proud of yourself. I too have never been a big BK fan. 

Keep up the good work..You are doing great.

Susan
LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

jroggiero
on 7/19/11 9:36 pm - Naples, FL
Wow, that is amazing!
Congratulations

JP

michellemj
on 7/19/11 10:58 pm
Woohoo!

I experienced the same on my long road trip a few weeks ago. I would always stop at McDonalds along the way to eat cheeseburgers and fries. and this time...I only stopped to pee. No food. :)

HW: 280; SW: 255; GW1: 150; CW: 155.

smkeller
on 7/19/11 11:47 pm
Rd, you're my kind of guy.
George B.
on 7/20/11 1:55 am - Miami, FL
Good for you!

You faced the Fast Food Giant and won. I used to love Burger King but have not had anything to eat from BK in 2 years. I think this may be why their stock price has dropped.

Most Active