Premier Protein

megamommy
on 9/21/11 3:11 am
I really like these chocolate shakes at Costco. Does anyone know where to buy the other flavors online? I would like to try the other ones but thier website doesnt let you buy online.
Thanks!

DragonGirl
on 9/21/11 3:15 am - MN
Here you go...I'll warn you though...ordering through them is more expensive than getting your drinks at Costco!

http://premiernutrition.com/
  Age 49 Height 5'5" HW/280 SW/250 CW/157  
Behind every success is effort...Behind every effort is passion...Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.
CSAL
on 9/21/11 3:36 am - Canada
Costco will have the new vanilla flavor in Oct.
 VSG: AUG 17, 2011    
megamommy
on 9/21/11 4:49 am
thanks so much! I went to that site and I missed the buy now button.....go figure
Will Costco be carrying the Vanilla permanently in Oct???

jfab1978
on 9/21/11 5:09 am - CA
I bought them off of their website 1) way more expensive & 2) chocolate is still the best tasting.

1london
on 9/21/11 9:47 am
I totally agree with jfab, I was so excited to order the other two flavors (vanilla and strawberry) because I liked the chocolate so well............. I did not like either of them, only the chocolate.  It is expensive to order on line and personally, the taste was so disappointing.   
Best wishes

(deactivated member)
on 9/21/11 9:50 am
They will send free samples of their RTD if you request it- I called and got chocolate & vanilla.. then a few weeks ago I got a package with strawberry! I liked chocolate.. the others were meh.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 36 views