New Here--6 days post-op

mamatothree
on 10/18/11 2:20 am - Charleston, SC

Hi y'all! I had signed up for this site back in January, when I first started thinking about having GB surgery. I, honestly, didn't do too much with it, because it wasn't covered under my insurance at the time. Since then, we have moved to SC from OH and it is now covered under my hubby's new insurance. I found a Center of Excellence here, filled out the application in April, met with the surgeon in May, and actually got the process started. The surgeon suggested that I go with the VSG instead of the RNY. I had my surgery last Weds., Oct. 12th and am now home recovering.

I look forward to sharing this journey with all of you!

Losingly,

T

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

George B.
on 10/18/11 2:51 am - Miami, FL
Welcome and good luck!!!!!!!

tkp2770
on 10/18/11 3:49 am
I got my sleeve on Wed 10-12 also!!!!
How's it going with you? ... I have lost 7 lbs
Since surgery and I'm still very swollen ?

momokc
on 10/18/11 7:12 am
 Congrats on your surgery! You won't regret having the VSG.  It is so much better than the RNY! 
Keep us posted on your success, 
Granny

dec721
on 10/18/11 9:37 pm - Decatur, GA
VSG on 08/07/08 with
 Welcome, and congratulations on the start of your new life!  Read everything here each day, and you will learn it all.  Best wishes on your journey :-)
--Dorothy

Highest weight: 292   Pre-op weight: 265   Goal met: 150   Six years out: 185 and trying to lose again!

Most Active