A NSV and a little bragging!

cdavis21
on 1/16/12 12:19 pm - SC
 Hey y'all!! I have my first NSV to report! This weekend my husband and I flew to Texas, and...dun dun dun....I didn't have to get a seatbelt extender! The last 2 times I have. The first time I had to ask for one I was humiliated but blamed it on being pregnant. The second time I was flying with my daughter and was just too fat. It was so mortifying that I actually cried.

On another note, I really haven't started exercising post op yet. (I know, I know.) today, however, I did 35 minutes on the wii fit AND walked a mile this evening! That's the most activity I've had in who knows how long. I then came home and has 8 shrimp for dinner for 16g of protein. Not bad if I do say so myself.

My 3 week stall came at 2 weeks post op and hasn't left yet. Haven't lost a pound in around 3 weeks. I hope this changes soon :(

Heather D.
on 1/16/12 12:23 pm - Austin, TX
Congrats on the NSV!  I know that one feels good. :) I hated having to ask for extenders. Argh! And good job on your exercising! That stall won't last forever, just keep at it.

sleevegirl
on 1/16/12 1:50 pm - Austin, TX
Congrats! That's awesome!

I am traveling in 2.5 months and bought just 1 seat. That's the first time I've done that in a LONG time and somewhere in the back of my head is that voice saying "are you crazy???" LOL

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

jovi_34
on 1/17/12 2:59 am - TX
VSG on 10/11/11 with
Congrats on your NSV!! I hated taking planes before, but now easy breezy!!
Keep up with your diet. I bet the working out will get that stall moving. Changing things up for me gets me out of them. Either increasing my protein & h20.

Good luck to you!!

Jovi
Check me out at : www.jovanyneal.scentsy.us  for all your Scentsy needs     

HW:256  CW: 243  SW:231   GW: 135

Most Active