i didnt realize i was a stress eater. lesson learned. not looking for sympathy or an ything here....i know i have been wrong and just feel like fessing up. hoping that this will resonate with others and may help them. i am trying to turn my experience into something positive.
i have found i have been able to be good for a day, then fall off the wagon, then back on, off, on etc. i have been able to drop a couple lbs despite myself but it has been hard. i have decided not to beat myself up. this is a lifelong marathon not a race...every marathn has inclines and declines. i will learn from this and move forward. i am gonna shoot for back to basics, pick myself and dust myself off. my whole world has changed in the last 4 weeks or so. the biggest challenge besides self sabatoge has been with a total schedule change. i am finding i used to get 100oz water in but now i am not even getting in 64oz. i have to fix this.
here are some examples of my life in last 4 weeks.
1. lost my job
2. hubby who lost his job in fall and had thought was going back this month didnt work out...so he has been looking high and low for work.
3. hubbys grandma who we have lived with since 2009 (after we both lost our jbs in real estate and lost our house, stupid economy) died. for last 6 mnths she was helping us pay the mortgage..she died 1/25 and mortgage was due 2/1 and now again tomorrow
4. as a result of #3 our property tax went from $200 due 4/30 to $1800 due 4/30
5. found out that my MIL racked up $15k on a credit card in grandmas name...this will have to be paid from assets of estate. only asset is the house we live in and inherited (along with its mortgage)
6. furnace has started dying...works sometimes only.
7. roof has developed a leak
8. fridge died
so as you can see, my pkat is quite full. needless to say i ambeyond stresses
Carrie HW: 334/Preop Appt W: 328/SW: 313/CW: 2
preop: -21lbs, month 1: -28lbs, month 2: -16lbs, month 3: -18lbs, month 4: -11lbs,
month 5: -11lbs, month 6: -7lbs, ...all the way down. NOTE: after slacking I got back on track in Nov (month 12) and have lost 16lbs so far!