Bat Wing or Scars??

stephintexas
on 7/2/12 1:15 pm
I had a breast lift several years ago and then implants. There was a lot of scarring. I'd do it again 10 times over. The scars fade and if not, it's still worth it. Granted, more people see your arms than your boobs (unless you live in the French Quarter and like beads at Mardi Gras) but I'd do my arms too in a hearbeat.

I'm reallly excited to see how things turn out. I never had batwings before but this time, I sure do. If my insurance approved it,I'd be all over it.

Crabadams72
on 7/2/12 10:55 pm - Silver Spring, MD
The arm lift scar depends on your skin and how it heals. Some people with dark skin form keloids and I saw some people online have complications with healing. My old manager had it and her arms look bad. I've seen others heal fine.

I'm torn because I have dark skin and my scars don't fade, they turn back. I still have my surgery scars. I hate my flapping arms but after a arm lif you do have to keep it covered and away from the sun for a yr. Get the best Dr you can. I've seen some people come out w flabby looking arms. Dr's in Mexico are a lot more reasonable cost wise.
VSG 6/10/2011  Dr. Ann Lidor BMore MD 5'5 HW-247 SW-233 GW-145 CW-120

http://www.youtube.com/user/72Crabadams   Me rambling about my journey : )

howarli
on 7/2/12 11:39 pm - MD
I would definitely take the scars over my cottage cheese bat wings.  How were you able to ge the insurance to cover?

tdjf_3
on 7/3/12 2:34 am
My Surgeon worked that out for me I'm so thankful. I guess it was the amount of excess skin.

God Bless & Happy Losing!!!!                 
AngieB2011
on 7/3/12 1:52 am - MD
VSG on 03/19/12
I'd take the scars too!!

Congrats on your approval for plastics !!
Most Active