Wrapping belly or belly bands.

shaymo
on 7/24/12 1:33 pm - CA
Which do you recommend?  Where to find them please! Thank you 7 days post op today!Woohooo!!! Feeling great !!!   

Highest weight 241
Day of surgery 210
After suregey 219
TODAY 203!!!!!
        VSG 7/17/12
thisbe777
on 7/24/12 1:50 pm
 what is a belly band?

jeris

To live would be an awfully big adventure -- Peter Pan

INgirl
on 7/25/12 1:54 am
Unless you need them for belly support (due to your belly-weight pulling on incisions) take a pass.. 

If you need them for comfort- you can find post-surgical abdominal binders online. I used mine about 3 times, for the first week I was home, then realized it was making me more sore.. Thankfully a friend had given me hers, so I wasn't out the $$. It WILL NOT prevent sagging skin, just in case that's something you were wondering. 
LeahBea
on 7/25/12 2:38 am
VSG on 05/31/11 with
I wore belly bands after I was completely healed, during my weight loss phase.

Why? Because they were comfy and they helped keep up my constantly sagging pants (I refuse to wear belts).

Bought mine at Target in the maternity section for $12 each (wait til they're on sale!) I believe they are normally $15-$20.

Leah

Anne D.
on 7/25/12 2:41 am
I wore one after my tummy tuck for a few weeks, and now again after my bootie lift. Other than that I'm not sure why you would need one, but if you find it comfortable I can't see why it wouldn't be fine. I know one thing, I can't eat as much when its on, which is a good thing I'm sure!

Lisa S.
on 7/25/12 3:19 am - NV
VSG on 07/09/12
I found mine on ebay. I paid about $12. I do alot of walking. I feel the binder helps eliminated the belly jiggle, which means less soreness at the end of the day.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 54 views