Hey, arm-flappers! Know of any good arm sucker-inners?

SleevedLife
on 9/21/12 8:32 am
This has to be the strangest subject line I've ever posted here...

OK...  my batwings are expanding every day.  I am seriousy about to take flight the next time I do aerobics.  It's gotten to the point where I just want them to be held in place a little bit so they aren't so annoying when I exercise.  My google-fu is failing me because I don't know the proper terminology for what I'm looking for.  Is there any type of special garmet I can get that will help hold them in place better?  Like a girdle for my arms?   I've tried a tight 3/4 sleeve shirt, but it isn't effective at all - they still flap like crazy.

Ideas or tricks? (Other than plastic surgery!  God willing, I do plan to get these taken care of with plastics some day, but I'm not at goal yet so I gotta wait!)

Nutshell:

Lost 140 lbs with VSG. (Hooray!!)

got pregnant  (yeaaaa!)  

got cancer (boooo!)

regained 40 lbs.   (grrrr!)

In summary: Alive & Grateful.   

INgirl
on 9/21/12 1:36 am, edited 9/21/12 1:37 am
Slimpressions- the Have Nots.. the Have's smush the boobs too much. 

Edited: there's others out there- I think SkinnyTees? But I haven't tried them, I like Slimpressions since they come down over the hips, are comfy and don't roll on me!
SleevedLife
on 9/21/12 8:41 am
Awesome!  Thank you - I'll check that out!

Nutshell:

got pregnant  (yeaaaa!)  

got cancer (boooo!)

pineview01
on 9/23/12 2:39 pm - Davison, MI
WOW!  Very cool.  I need to check these out too. Is the material like spanks?

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

INgirl
on 9/23/12 3:30 pm
It's been a long time since I tried Spanx.. but from what I recall- these are more soft, less constricting, more light skin-tamers than full on squeeze the fat into shape that Spanx were for me. I couldn't deal with the Spanx, they would always roll, these don't.. and at least online- the Spanx don't come down nearly as low on the hips as these do. I like the addl coverage, no belly-roll line on me.
Wildcat-NYC
on 9/21/12 8:56 am
VSG on 08/16/12
I think if you search for compression garmets you should get some hits.  I think underarmor has some for working out.

Tracker starting weight = surgery weight    
SleevedLife
on 9/21/12 9:31 am
Compression!!  That's the word I think I needed for my google-fu to work.  :)  Thanks!

Nutshell:

got pregnant  (yeaaaa!)  

got cancer (boooo!)

tripmom02
on 9/21/12 9:00 am - NJ
Martita on the main board cuts the crotch out of support tights, and then snips them to arms lengh (no, I am toally not kidding LOL). I have also heard good things about http://slimpressions.com/ but I am not sure these would work for working out, since you are going to want something that wicks, otherwise you might chafe. I will keep looking for you.

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

SleevedLife
on 9/21/12 9:32 am
OK, now THAT is creative genius at work.  I love it.  Much more cost effective, I'm sure.  

But, yeah, I mostly want something for working out. It would be nice to have some flap control for daly living, but when I'm working out it is really such an annoyance.  That's when I really want them under control better.

Thank you!!!

Nutshell:

got pregnant  (yeaaaa!)  

got cancer (boooo!)

teahleah
on 9/21/12 9:46 am
VSG on 07/02/12
Found this...not sure of your size but I just ordered one myself. I also have a coupon code that will last for 50% off your highest priced item until 9/30/12. Let me know if you want it. (I just ordered this so I got it for like $17 before tax and shipping)

http://www.onestopplus.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?qoId=0517-05977-1274 

The only size that has black is the 4X but that was okay with me cause I DIDN'T NEED ONE THAT BIG 

HW: 475, Consult WT: 450.5 **Lost 63 lbs pre-op** SW: 387.5 M1: -31, M2: 
Check out my blog about my journey so far:  http://breakingoutbebe.blogspot.com
Most Active