20 mths post op.....OMG

janielynne
on 12/13/12 9:37 am

I'm 20 mths post op, and I just had my first case of the foamies....OMG...I never want this to happen again. I wonder why this would happen this far out.  Anyone have any ideas?

acbbrown
on 12/13/12 11:04 am - Granada Hills, CA

Ive decided my sleeve and brain work together and keep me in check when I get a little ****y and eat too fast, take too big of a bite, or eat too much. It doesnt happen very often - and usualy it's eating too fast that gets me. The sleeve is totally unpredictable though. That's pretty good you made it 20 months!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Kelli M.
on 12/13/12 1:50 pm - CA
VSG on 12/04/12

What are foamies? I need to look out for them

Kelli

soulfull_ladee
on 12/15/12 5:01 am

Even this far out we still have to be aware that our bodies are forever changed, it may be easier to slip back into old habits like eating too fast or too much, but fortunately we are not "immune" to these warning signs from our bodies.  I tend to have this happen to me when I wait to long to eat and end up eating too fast because I am so hungry, then, by eating so fast I tend to over eat and before I know it, "the foamies" I usually get warning signs prior to this telling me I am full, but even that is probably too late if I am eating too fast, so I try for one more bite.. you know  - Though I have not gotten this completely under control, I have learned to not be afraid to get a napkin or excuse myself and just  spit out the mouth full of food once I realize I ahve bitten of more than I can eat - so that I don't  explode which would be much more embarrassing - Good luck to you

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 33 views