Two and a half years out question?

MS.LISA
on 5/15/13 3:13 pm - Salem, OR
I have bile reflux I had to get A upper GI with a Bravo placed in my astophagi ever since they did that I have been gettin a slight pain in my left side of my stomach expecially when I push to go to the bathroom would anybody have any thoughts on what that could be? Its like the lower part of my stomach on the left i had my gallbladder took an out and it seems like almost the same pain but on the opposite side of my tummy????
I am also gaining weight because of my own stupidness!! I have a desk job and I love hard candy I sit there all day and eat it! I have already gained 20 pds back and I am very upset at my self! I really need to get back on track again I do have good restrictions still and feel pretty good other than that . so if anybody has any suggestions on the situation I would love to hear them thank you for listening

MS.LISA
on 5/15/13 3:25 pm - Salem, OR
On May 15, 2013 at 10:13 PM Pacific Time, MS.LISA wrote:
I have bile reflux I had to get A upper GI with a Bravo placed in my astophagi ever since they did that I have been gettin a slight pain in my left side of my stomach expecially when I push to go to the bathroom would anybody have any thoughts on what that could be? Its like the lower part of my stomach on the left i had my gallbladder took an out and it seems like almost the same pain but on the opposite side of my tummy????
I am also gaining weight because of my own stupidness!! I have a desk job and I love hard candy I sit there all day and eat it! I have already gained 20 pds back and I am very upset at my self! I really need to get back on track again I do have good restrictions still and feel pretty good other than that . so if anybody has any suggestions on the situation I would love to hear them thank you for listening

Also I just filled it and it feels like there might be a lump in there too??
Valsdetermined2lose
on 5/15/13 9:19 pm
Sounds like a hernia to me, you should go see your doctor.
 HW-267-SW-253-CW-167 I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

loverofcats
on 5/15/13 11:15 pm

Call your doctor and stop eating candy.

"          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

stratusphr
on 5/16/13 9:49 am - Plano, TX
Go into the office, do not do anything before you take the bowl of candy and dump it in the trash!!!! Don't give it away, nobody else needs it either - throw it away!!! I am certain you will feel GOOD about yourself!! Do it!

"Seas The Day"      

Dr. James Davidson - Dallas, TX

Surgery date: June 11, 2010

Goal reached: December 2010

Weight loss: 84 lbs

Carmelita
on 5/16/13 12:30 pm - Four Corners, NM
Most Active