===> welcome new members!!! faq for you!!!

anninva
on 9/10/13 5:26 am - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with

Hi newbies -- this was created when I was a whipper-snapper, but passing it along b/c it has good info in it!  ann

Welcome to the VSG board!  The veterans of this board want to share a few links with you that will answer common questions and get you started on the way!  We will add to and update this list frequently, so if you see this re-posted, please check it again as there may be updates.

These links represent questions we see frequently and tend to have thorough responses to answer those questions in the thread.  If you read these messages, you’ll be much more knowledgeable about what you are likely to see during your VSG experience.

Veterans, if you would like to add to this list, please PM me.  Feel free to copy and paste this message and link to the FAQ elsewhere or send to others to help answer questions for new members.

FAQ:

http://vsgfaq.wordpress.com

If you have a question or need information, before opening a new thread, try the "SEARCH" box at the top right hand side of the page.  This is a quick and easy way to get an answer to many questions because many questions have been asked and responded to before quite thoroughly.  

Hope that helps!

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Mommydoo
on 9/10/13 12:23 pm - OR

Thank you! This is useful and helpful!! :)  Appreciate it.

Alese M.
on 9/10/13 2:04 pm - FL

I went to the website suggested and it was so helpful...I hope you will post more often....

I didn't have time to read the whole site yet but my question is:  The severe heartburn I am getting does that mean I am overeating, eating and drinking too fast?  and haven't learned to listen to my stomach yet?  I must now work on that habit to eliminate it.  I had my vsg on 7/30/13. 

I have also suffered the dehydration and have been on IV fluids at home with a picc line for the last 2 weeks plus two days in the hospital. 

Thank you for your post.  Looking forward to more updates.

alese inFL

MsBobbiTX
on 9/10/13 10:46 pm
VSG on 09/16/13

Thanks!

Most Active