OT IGoogle is going away! anyone know how to put WL ticker on NetVibes??

anninva
on 10/28/13 4:27 am - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with

POSTING THIS AGAIN!!!!  4 DAYS TO GO!!!!

Hi guys!!  Desperate non-techie here!  i have (and love) iGoogle on my coomputer at work and the Ticker Factory ticker is on it.  Stupid Google is killing iGoogle and i'm switching to NetVibes which looks the most similar.  Cant figure out if there's some way to use the same ticker or if there is another one i can use.  HELP!!!!!!! 

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

mkvand
on 10/28/13 7:45 pm
VSG on 01/06/14 with

I don't know anything about igoogle, but a lot of people get tickers from the ticker factory.  I'm pretty sure they aren't using igoogle, or they would have replied. So, there has to be a way to get the same ticker with netvibes.

Nancybefree
on 10/28/13 9:30 pm
VSG on 11/21/12

Have you tried contacting tech support for NetVibes to ask about compatibility with Ticker Factory?  Or vice versa?

5'8"    HRW 357 on 7/09/12    SW 339   >196 8/26/13 (surgeon's goal)   TWL  193     CW   164 

*:•-:¦:-•:*1st pers. goal 178 on 10/16/13; ultimate goal 164 on 12/13/13*:•-:¦:-•:* 

anninva
on 10/29/13 12:40 am - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with

Did post something on NetVibes (which is kind of a weird site).  Can't remember if i went to Help on Ticker Factory.  NetVibes doesn't have something similar!!!  i can always keep track here, but it helps to have on my daily page.  Also i HATE Google right now!  i love my iGoogle!!!!!  xxx

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/13 10:48 pm

I switched to startme (http://www.startme.com/) a couple of months ago and have been very happy. It's the closest thing I've found to i Google and in fact I like a few elements of it even better.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 49 views