Incredible Shrinking Woman

jamiemarlowe
on 4/20/14 4:20 am

I'm not sure if it was just my outfit or if it really is starting to show but today at church I had like 5 people comment on how much weight I have lost. One older lady said "I just don't know how these younger moms do it. When I had little kids I just couldn't loss anything." I felt a little bad, because surgery definitely wasn't an option for her when she was in my situation plus she didn't know I had surgery. 

I'm only 5 weeks post-op and for 3 and a half weeks I was completely stalled. Only in the last week have I gone down and even that is minimal. For now it's just nice to have people notice. Hopefully soon the scale will show more proof of my bodies changes. (I know weight isn't everything but when you are almost 300lbs seeing the numbers melt away with the clothing sizes helps a lot) 

Shagdoll
on 4/20/14 4:33 am

Congratulations on your scale victory! Definitely take the compliment, they will help inspire you to keep moving forward.  :)

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Amber G.
on 4/20/14 7:04 am
VSG on 04/02/14

Very cool! Congrats on the loss!

jamiemarlowe
on 4/20/14 9:10 am

I just realized I have hit a third of my weight loss goal! How exciting!

Tenacious88
on 4/20/14 9:18 am - Fort Lauderdale, FL
VSG on 02/05/14

Congrats, keep it going.

88 Lou

"We as Losers need to have Bull Dog Tenacity to win the war against obesity"                  

tansey90
on 4/20/14 8:15 pm

Yeah! Happy for you.

Lisa B (tansey90)

Snellville, GA

Most Active