Can I pull it off ??? pics

Kelly Jean
on 7/11/14 3:31 am, edited 7/11/14 4:45 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Ok so I'm going on a cruise aug 20th to the Bahamas ....  I still have 40 days to take more weight off ... but can I pull this off  ... I wear them in the yard ...with my kids and hubby but now this will be In public.. ( Btw my hubby loves them and say I have to lol) . but ill never see these people again and it's been 25 years since I felt comfortable in a bathing suit let alone a bikini!!!  I feel good in it ... I know I have a ways to go but... I think I can get away with it do you... would you if you were me.... remember I still have 40 days to go I could loose another what 15 lbs and like I said I'll never see them again!!! :-) help. Pic in profile 

♡ Kelly

KevinBacon
on 7/11/14 3:42 am
VSG on 03/10/14

OMFREAKINGGOSH

YES!!!!!!!!!! You look incredible!!!

HW: 318 Date of Surgery: 3/10/14 SW: 270  CW: 154

Kelly Jean
on 7/11/14 3:44 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Thank you so much... I still feel I'm not ready for the public like people I know lol.... I'm not a kid I'm old so I'm worried cause the skin and mu hips ... but thank you it makes me feel much better ... and like I said 40 more days to work on it more!!! :-)

♡ Kelly

56sunShine14
on 7/12/14 1:36 am

What skin???  Seriously, after reading that, I went back and looked closely at the pics in the bikini (cute by the way).  I do NOT see any saggy, bags anywhere!  I see some minor, MINOR stretch marks on the belly but only what would look normal on anyone without surgery who has had kids, not much at all!

you rock the suit babe!  Go for it!!

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

SunnyGal14
on 7/11/14 3:52 am
VSG on 08/06/14

You are rocking that bikini! Yes, you can definitely pull it off!!! 

Vsg on 8/6/14  5'8" HW 266 SW 243 CW 169 GW 155. 

Kelly Jean
on 7/11/14 3:53 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Yea!!!!!! Thank you thank you!!!! :-)

♡ Kelly

Mrs_Desire _
on 7/11/14 4:00 am - Houston, TX
VSG on 11/18/13

Girl PLEASE!!!! You are rocking that suite NOW!

Hmph!!!!..... I would have that on in a HOT ASS MINUTE if I looked like that. 

Myfitnesspal: MsDesire​  - Revision from Realize Band Patient

Height: 5'10" HW: 305  SW: 298 Surg Goal: 195 Endo Goal: 165 

Kelly Jean
on 7/11/14 4:20 am
VSG on 04/08/14

You made me laugh so hard.... lol thank you thank you!!! :-)

♡ Kelly

Shagdoll
on 7/11/14 4:00 am

Kelly, is your ticker updated?  Do you still want to lose 40 pounds?  I don't see where you can lose 40 more pounds.

You look amazing as is, hot damn gurl!!!

Hell yes you can pull it off ... damn, I would be frolicking around skipping on the beach if I were you.

Congratulations on all your sucess!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Kelly Jean
on 7/11/14 4:25 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Shag, Ong you actually brought tears to my eyes !!! I just reread your comment to my hubby and i had rears !!! Thank you so much for the kind words ... and yes the tucker is updated... that was the goal I originally wanted but I've decided that when I feel good and feel like I look hood enough I'll stop... my Dr. Only wants me to do 15 mote but we will see !!! I really do need more from my butt belly and hips!!! :-)  Thank you so much again!!! :-)

♡ Kelly

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 44 views