I found the best shake- but then I lost it again :(

Jordan B.
on 7/22/14 10:41 am

This weekend while I was in South Carolina I stopped at QT (Quiktrip) gas station and picked up a protein shake by Shamrock Farms called Rockin' Refuel Lean Muscle Builder. The shake is 150 calories with 20G protein and 12 carbs--IT was by far the BEST protein shake I have ever had. Tastes like chocolate mike (close to yoohoo). Since being back in North Carolina- I can not find this anywhere the website says it is! Anyone tried this! It's so good and I have to find more! The website rockin' refuel only has 1 kind for sale on the site- and its not the lean one- so too high in carbs :(

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 7/22/14 11:04 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Try Walmart, they sell it in the store only., it's the low carb version accd to their website. Try going to the Shamrock website & get a list of distributors in your area. Good luck!

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

TheNewT
on 7/22/14 10:37 pm
VSG on 08/04/14

Will try this tomorrow. I live in SC and have a QT about 2 minutes from the house. Thanks for the heads up!

Jordan B.
on 7/25/14 2:00 pm

TheNewTG

Let me know how you like it! This is what it looks like

http://rockinrefuel.com/products/lean-builder-chocolate-12-oz/

happyteacher
on 7/22/14 10:55 pm

Just checked the nutrition- 240 calories for 17 grams of protein... that should be a better calorie to protein ration.  You can get that much protein in a 100 calorie protein drink such as EAS Advantage low carb or Premier Protein (snack size- 100 cals) or Chike protein coffee at 120 cals (I think) and 20 g protein.  Great choice of shake when on the road... so much better than McDonalds, but those extra calories are precious during weight loss if it is a regular thing. On the other hand, if you are struggling to tolerate any form of protein shake then this is better than nothing. 

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Jordan B.
on 7/25/14 1:59 pm

Happy Teacher, 

Maybe you read the wrong one, The lean builder shakes are below. I wish I could find more

• 20g high quality, natural protein
  • Only 150 calories per bottle
  • 8g net carbs
  • 6g sugar
  • Made with great tasting, real milk
  • Lactose free

http://rockinrefuel.com/products/lean-builder-chocolate-12-oz/ 

janwillbthin
on 7/31/14 11:03 am
RNY on 04/26/14

i just tried one this morning, i have been having such a difficult time finding a shake or shake recipe that i can stand. Anyway it was great! I stopped on my way home and bought 8 more. i plan on calling my Nut tomorrow to ask her opinion. 

Jordan B.
on 7/31/14 12:42 pm

Please let me know what your NUT says- I haven't asked mine- but I am making a trip to SC this weekend to get more shakes! I emailed Rockin' Refuel to see how I can get in my area or have a case delivered to me! It's the best shake I have had by far :)

HW 345 (01.2014)  SW 324 M1: 21 lbs m2: 14 lbs m3: 10 lbs m4: 15 lbs

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 59 views