confused !! maintenance sux.. not really..pics

Kelly Jean
on 10/20/14 12:54 pm, edited 10/20/14 1:09 pm
VSG on 04/08/14

Ok so as most of you know I'm a very happy out going person who is the biggest cheerleader there is lol!!! I'm a very happy person 99.9% of the time... and i love all the support I get which is why I try to give it also... however my sister called me today because she saw pics on face book and wanted to tell me "Kelly you need to stop loosing weight you look way to skinny and you look like a 12 year old boy with no curves" ughhhhh that hurt so I asked a few people what they thought and they said " you don't look like a 12 year old boy but you do need to stop your to thin" ouch... up until today I felt really great now I'm scared I'm getting to thin ..  I'm sure it's all in my head but still... I'm now in a size 3/4 or a European size 34 which I was told is a size 2 ... I've only gone 2 lbs under goal weight since I started maintenance which was only 3 weeks ago... WILL I EVER NOT LET PEOPLE JUDGE ME.. AND NOT CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK ABOUT ME!!!  This sux!!! 

Pics are in profile in album called confused am I to skinny do I have no curves!!  Help ...

Edit .. what should I think and say ... how can I deal with what they are saying mentally. .. p's my hubby says I look great but that my face is getting a slight bit gaunt... :-( 

♡ Kelly

lovingme9908
on 10/20/14 12:59 pm
VSG on 10/06/14

Hi Kelly,

I think you look good with your current weight. Best of Luck!

~Tamiko

Kelly Jean
on 10/21/14 10:52 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Tamiko thank you so much!!! :-)

ToFreeSkinnyMe
on 10/20/14 1:06 pm
VSG on 07/28/14

I think you look great!

Kelly Jean
on 10/21/14 10:53 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Thank you so much!!!!

changeiscomingsoon
on 10/20/14 1:17 pm

Kelly!!! You get out there and OWN THAT BODY!! You have done the work and by golly you are living in it and NO ONE ELSE. Go grab life by the tail and do all the things you've been wanting to do and couldn't....It's OVER and don't look back or hesitate to feel fabulous in the body you knew you had all along. Finally your body matches your mind and life is great and getting better and better every day! Go live your life...end of subject!

It's been four years for me and I am eternally grateful for every day I have been able to live and breathe in a healthier body. Everybody had something to say in the beginning but just keep moving forward and they will get use to it and it all goes away...really it does. Even you are getting use to the new you every day and they will too.

Congratulations! You look amazing!

Kelly Jean
on 10/21/14 10:54 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Thank you so much for your support!!!! :-)

♡ Kelly

Corrum
on 10/20/14 1:22 pm - LA
VSG on 09/18/14

Kelly,

I think when you lose weight that people still compare you to your old self. In their head now you look thin, gaunt, etc. From out here to us you look great. Don't let that get you down. Be the weight you want to be, the weight you feel comfortable at, but let that be your decision. The people around you will eventually stop seeing the old you and embrace the new you!

Guy

Kelly Jean
on 10/21/14 10:57 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Guy thank you so much for your support you so right ... up till those word I heard I was so happy and liked how I looked!!! :-)

♡ Kelly

ladyjag03
on 10/20/14 1:44 pm

You look awesome! Great job!!! I can't wait until I get there!

VSG w/ Dr. Kligman (UMMC): 10/9/14

Most Active