Newbie Alert

Ms.Bev
on 11/3/14 7:48 am - Pleasant Prairie, WI
VSG on 01/05/15

Hello Everyone, I'm kind of a Newbie, well sort of. I've been lurking out here for a really long time. I created my OH account in 2008 when I applied for WLS the first time and was denied. Life happens and I'm back and now approved by my insurance company after a second denial. Yeah! My biggest frustration at the moment, and maybe it's just me but, I called my Bariatric center last Wednesday to let them know I received a verbal approval from my insurance company and I still haven't received a call back from them. I called Friday to say I hadn't heard anything and they told me the one coordinator was out on medical leave. Still no call as of today. I know I may be impatient but come on. If I can get on the schedule for surgery before the end of year it won't cost me anything. Argh....tap, tap tap. Sorry for the vent.....this forum provides such wonderful information and I am grateful to be a part of it.

happyteacher
on 11/3/14 7:54 am

Welcome aboard!

If it were me, I would drive to the center and attempt an intervention. Explain why you need the date and see what they will do for you. More than one chic can put a name on a schedule. Good luck!

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

November18
on 11/3/14 8:39 am
VSG on 11/18/14

Welcome! Hope things start moving quickly for you. The waiting is hard along with fulfilling all the requirements. Wishing you a speedy surgery date! Mine's almost here! 2 weeks!!!

Bonnie

Most Active