2014?

tstowe
on 12/31/14 2:08 am

What are you giving up or leaving behind in 2014?

Here's my list:

85% of my Stomach: Good riddance.

Diabetes: My wife and I had VSG surgery in Mexico on the same day (September 1). Two weeks before surgery my doctor at home wanted blood work for a baseline. After I gave blood he called and said, "Guess what? You have diabetes." My blood sugar was 240. Last three times I checked it it was in the low 90's.

Fatty Live Disease: Got to the hospital in Mexico and more blood work. They said, "Guess what? You have fatty liver disease." The cure was to lose weight.

Ninety-Three Pounds: When I went to get my blood done before surgery I was 330. I'm now at 237 and I have 22 pounds to go.

4XL Shirts: I bought all new (to me) XL shirts for Christmas. I got a lot of long-sleve button down Polos on eBay for about $20 each! Hell, they cost $60 at an outlet! I'm waiting on pants till I lose the last 22 lbs.

Poops: Gone from once a day to once every three or four days. I know TMI... but I've read a lot of posts about "lady problems" on here... so deal with it.

mickeymantle
on 12/31/14 2:26 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

sounds like your doing great congrats

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

psychoticparrot
on 12/31/14 3:19 am

I'm leaving behind my hopelessness and sadness at my excess weight as my surgery date comes closer (February).

I'll update everyone on what I've left behind at the end of 2015.

BTW, there's no such thing as TMI when it comes to VSG information. Bring it on!

psychoticparrot

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 34 views