THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/31/14 10:34 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone and Happy New Year !!!!

Hope everyone had a safe and great New Years Eve. My husband and I stayed in and watched movies ( something we rarely ever do). We watched 2 different ones and I think he enjoyed it....although he went to bed about 20 minutes before midnight. LOL I guess HE is getting old. LOL I am grateful for him staying up that late....he usually is in bed long before that. Grateful that our neighborhood was quiet last night and no one did something stupid at midnight. Grateful for the upcoming New Year and I have great expectations on what it will bring to my and my families lives....a new granddaughter is due in March and I have a Feb. and March cruise to look forward to as well. Grateful for today being a new day with second chances at lots of things....grateful for my health, my family and friends, OH, my support group and my WLS and always grateful for God in my life. Grateful for all the forums and the amazing people here on OH. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today. Have a safe and blessed New Years Day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active