NSV

Spindarella_2015
on 2/27/15 5:49 pm, edited 2/27/15 6:07 pm
Yesterday I was able to either raise my leg and/or bend over to fasten my ankle strap heels using one hand! Prior to that I had to had to place my foot on a chair, bend over and twist to the side. This was quite a struggle leaving me short of breath and sweating. I would do this at home, but now that I have to wear boots to work and change my shoes at work, I had to do it in the bathroom where I could "recover". Yesterday I did this in front of my desk...no hiding in the bathroom. In the past, I tried on similar style shoes at a dept store and had to stop because I was so embarassed. Trying on a shoe should not leave me feeling as if I'd climbed a flight of stairs. Wore a pencil skirt yesterday that was tight about 2 1/2 weeks ago and a month ago could barely pass over my hips. It will be too big in another 2 weeks as it was a little loose in the waist. Loving my sleeve😄

VSG on 01/23/2015

November18
on 2/27/15 9:46 pm
VSG on 11/18/14

Great NSV! Clothes getting loose is the best! I love your other post, too, about your jeans falling down. That's got to be a fantastic feeling. Keep it up and thanks for posting. Love to read successes!

Bonnie

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 50 views